8 nights / 7 photography days (1-2 sessions per day)
1.975 € (4 pax); 2.195 € (2 pax)
A tour designed to photograph the five most representative Iberian raptors in a unique trip:
(1) Bearded vulture, (2) Iberian imperial eagle, (3) Black vulture, (4) Bonelli's eagle, (5) Griffon vulture ...
... and other possible species (goshawk, Marsh harrier, Azure-winged magpie, Little owl, Blue rock thrush, Mongoose, Egyptian Vulture, Kites, Buzzard, Montagu's Harrier, Lesser Kestrel ...).
· Day 1: Arrival (Barcelona airport) and transfer to Montsonís (Lleida)
· Day 2 to 5: Photo sessions from Montsonís (Bonelli's Eagle, Black Vulture, Griffone Vulture, Lammergeyer, , Goshawk, Little Owl, Marsh Harrier, Lesser Kestrel, Buzzard, Montagu's Harrier, Kites)
· Day 5: Transfer -TGV- to Sierra de San Pedro (Extremadura)
· Day 6 to 8: Photographic sessions at Sierra de San Pedro (Imperial Eagle, Bonelli's Eagle, Black Vulture, Griffone Vulture, Blue rock thrush, Mongoose,Azure-winged magpie)
· Day 9 Airport transfer Sevilla / Lisboa
The price includes: Airport transfers, interior transport, hides, guides, accommodation and meals, TGV Lleida-Madrid.
We adapt to your dates and characteristics of trip and group. Tailor-made trips. Contact us to request more detailed information.
If you wish, we can process your car rental and your flights.
Under the advice and management of Viatges Montiline-14. All tours include photo sessions, accommodation in rural establishments in double rooms, maintinance -picnic during photo sessions-, transportation to hides, permits and insurance. Toiuristic tax included. Transfers to the airport are NOT included, unless indicated otherwise.
PAYMENTS: 25% when booking the trip; 75%, 10 days before the trip. CANCELATION of the reservation will result in the following withholding: More than 60 days before the trip begins -> 5% of the total reservation; Between 10-60 days -> 25% of the total reservation; Less than 10 days before the trip -> 100% of the total reservation. Withholdings do not apply when the cancellation occurs due to force majeure. Resulting amount can be discounted when making a new reservation.