8 nights / 7 photography days (1-2 sessions per day)
1.795 € (4 pax); 1.995 € (2 pax)
A tour designed to photograph the five most representative Iberian raptors in a unique trip:
(1) Bearded vulture, (2) Iberian imperial eagle, (3) Black vulture, (4) Bonelli's eagle, (5) Griffon vulture ...
... and other possible species (goshawk, Marsh harrier, Azure-winged magpie, Little owl, Blue rock thrush, Mongoose, Egyptian Vulture, Kites, Buzzard, Montagu's Harrier, Lesser Kestrel ...).
· Day 1: Arrival (Barcelona airport) and transfer to Montsonís (Lleida)
· Day 2 to 5: Photo sessions from Montsonís (Bonelli's Eagle, Black Vulture, Griffone Vulture, Lammergeyer, , Goshawk, Little Owl, Marsh Harrier, Lesser Kestrel, Buzzard, Montagu's Harrier, Kites)
· Day 5: Transfer -TGV- to Sierra de San Pedro (Extremadura)
· Day 6 to 8: Photographic sessions at Sierra de San Pedro (Imperial Eagle, Bonelli's Eagle, Black Vulture, Griffone Vulture, Blue rock thrush, Mongoose,Azure-winged magpie)
· Day 9 Airport transfer Sevilla / Lisboa
The price includes: Airport transfers, interior transport, hides, guides, accommodation and meals, TGV Lleida-Madrid.
We adapt to your dates and characteristics of trip and group. Tailor-made trips. Contact us to request more detailed information.
If you wish, we can process your car rental and your flights.
Under the advice and management of Viatges Montiline. All tours include photo sessions, accommodation in rural establishments in double rooms, maintinance -picnic during photo sessions-, transportation to hides, permits and insurance. They do NOT include tourist fees (€ 1 / night) or transfers to the airport, unless indicated otherwise.
PAYMENTS: 25% when booking the trip; 75%, 10 days before the trip. CANCELATION of the reservation will result in the following withholding: More than 60 days before the trip begins -> 5% of the total reservation; Between 10-60 days -> 25% of the total reservation; Less than 10 days before the trip -> 100% of the total reservation. Withholdings do not apply when the cancellation occurs due to force majeure. Resulting amount can be discounted when making a new reservation.